- Drag and drop your JPG pictures from your favorite file manager on the window of JAgraffe.
- Whenever you want, change the target size of the scaled-down pictures. The pictures are displayed with their real size and quality after the image scaling.
- In the same time, check the displayed total size of the pictures after the image scaling. Modify the size of the pictures in order to get a total size than can be sent by email (less than 1000Kb seems to be a good size)
- Choose the right order for the pictures
- Drag and drop one of the pictures displayed in JAgraffe on the window of your email, all the resized pictures are going to be attached to your email
- Send your email, or save a draft of your email.
- You can now close JAgraffe.
When a picture is already smaller than the target size, the picture is not resized.
|Change the order of the images : move up one of the selected images|
|Change the order of the images : move down one of the selected images|
|Remove from JAgraffe the selected images. The original images are not deleted|
Before being able to remove a picture from the list, you must select at least one picture
|Click (on the picture)||Both select a new picture, and deselect the previous one|
|Click + Control (on the picture)||Selects a picture, keeping the current selection|
|Click + Shift (on a picture)||Select all the pictures to the next selected picture|
|Control + A||Select all the pictures|
Del remove a selected picture